Wells Fargo - incomplete transaction downloads and listing for Reconcile

maripaul7
maripaul7 Member ✭✭
Updates produce incomplete transactions listing with Wells Fargo bank prior to attempt to reconcile account. Looking for resolution.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @maripaul7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for information and updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• maripaul7
    maripaul7 Member ✭✭
    Need a resolution before my next cycle please. I am an eighty two year old technically challenged person
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @maripaul7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for information and updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• maripaul7
    maripaul7 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Anja, I really needed this in light of the fact of my age and inexperience
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome! :)

-Quicken Anja

• BajaBarry
    BajaBarry Member ✭✭
    > @"Quicken Anja" said:
    > Hello @maripaul7,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for information and updates.
    >
    > Thank you!

I have a variation of this problem not addressed in the link reference. The two last transactions of the month are downloaded but dated a day ahead of the (last) date in the monthly statement. When I reconcile the total is off by these two transactions. If I change the date in the register they are still not seen in the reconciliation. I have to manually add them and delete the ones that were downloaded.
This discussion has been closed.