Problems downloading transactions from USAA Federal Savings Bank

Options
DanielC
DanielC Member ✭✭
I cannot reliably download transactions from USAA Federal Savings Bank accounts. I frequently get Download Error (2000). I have tried resetting the connection. Sometimes this works but I just tried and it failed. The connection problem usually resolves later on but that is not helpful when I am trying to conduct personal business. I submitted a problem report. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Comments

• glovesf15
    glovesf15 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, same here. It's getting very frustrating. I have to reset the connection every other day.
  • DanielC
    DanielC Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can't even reset the connection. The process fails.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @DanielC & @glovesf15,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding download error 2000.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• glovesf15
    glovesf15 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Little late, sorry. Thanks Anja. Happening again today. It's almost like they (USAA) shutdown their servers on Holidays and Sundays.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @glovesf15.

Thank you for taking the time to reach back out to the Community to add to this discussion, though I am sorry to hear that you are still dealing with this issue. As you noted before, it seems as though this behavior happens around holidays and Sundays... Are you still experiencing this issue today? Additionally, what Connection Type are you using to connect with USAA? (Direct Connect/Quicken Connect?)

If you have any further questions or if you require additional support, please reach back out so that we may assist you further if necessary. Thank you!

-Quicken September
This discussion has been closed.