Download and Connection Failures - Capital One, USAA and Schwab

Recently my downloads from Capital One, USAA and Schwab have failed.  I have tried to delete connections and reconnect, without success.  Additionally, I cannot delete the connection on 4 Schwab accounts.  This is a major issue and I'm hoping someone can give me a direction in which to proceed.  Thanks.

Comments

• Maridots
    Maridots Member
    I'm able to download from CapitalOne but the reconciliation is corrupted.
  • Hello @Maridots,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community and add to this discussion, though I apologize for the delayed response.

Are you seeing that your Capital One accounts show a zero online balance, and that is what is causing the issues with your reconciliation issues? if so, we do have an Open Alert for this issue. You can use the link provided to get to the alert. From there you can bookmark it to follow it for updates on the resolution status. 

Hope this helps. 

Quicken Alyssa

• Hello @DaveS,

I would like to thank you as well, for coming to the Community to inquire about the issues you are experiencing. I do have some follow-up questions if that's ok. I need more information on what exactly the issues you are seeing are before I can properly guide you through them. 

Are you getting any error messages with Capital One or USAA? If so, what are they? If you can recreate the error message, you can then go to Help>Report a Problem form within your Quicken software. This will allow you to send log files to Quicken so we can take a closer look at things for you. 

For Schwab, here are a couple of Knowledge Base articles that will help you get through that process. This second one is more for issues you may run into along the way.

Do let us know if that helps. I will be looking forward to getting your response. 

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.