Unable to add Titan account

Jason C3
Jason C3 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
I am trying to add my Titan account and I get CC-501 error code. Please let me know if it is because integration has not been completed or if there is anything I can do. 

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    What is the full name of this "Titan" - as we have no idea ...
    is it a bank, credit union, investments, loan, credit card -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jason C3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. I believe you are asking about Titan investments as it fits the criteria that you've listed. If that is the case we are currently experiencing CC501/server communication errors with the FI. At this point no escalation is necessary and we're currently working on fixing the connection. At this time we do not have an ETA. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Aaron Baker
    Aaron Baker Member ✭✭
    Hi. They are showing the issue with Titan Investments "resolved" It did download the holdings of one of the 3 investing "pools" (not the transactions) Should we expect to receive the others soon?
  • Im still getting the cc-501 problem
  • Hello all,

Thank you for updating us here in the Community on this issue.

If you are getting errors connecting to Titan Investments, please recreate the error by trying to connect and then go to Help>Report a Problem. Leave the log files attached and then send them over so we can confirm the error in the logs and get this escalated if needed. 

Let us know when this is done. Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa