I am a Quicken user and login to Quicken Discussion groups. I don't see how to post a comment.

I am a Quicken user and login to Quicken Discussion groups. I don't see how to post a comment. Is there some membership status that I need?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    To add a comment to a discussion, type in the Leave a Comment text box and select Post Comment.

Note: We may not be able add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    How do I add my comment to a discussion if the "Leave a Comment" is not there?
    You don't.  As I noted previously: We may not be able to add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also … some Alerts and other text from the Admins/Mods don’t have the “comments” option. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    To add a comment to a discussion, type in the Leave a Comment text box and select Post Comment.

Note: We may not be able add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.

• Gar Taylor
    Gar Taylor Member ✭✭
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you paste a link to that discussion?  It might have been closed like if it got too long.  Was it about downloading from Schwab?  They have closed several of those.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    You don't.  As I noted previously: We may not be able to add a comment to a discussion that is closed or to which we do not have the privilege.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also … some Alerts and other text from the Admins/Mods don’t have the “comments” option. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• David Bell
    David Bell Member ✭✭
    I guess I was looking at posts that did not offer the ability to comment, or were closed to comments. I see the comment box here. :)
This discussion has been closed.