How do I get rid of scheduled transactions in the mobile app which are no longer in my desktop?

Options
I have scheduled transactions which continue to appear in the mobile app although they are no longer active in my desktop Quicken. They mess up my mobile balance.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cervus51

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend resyncing the data file to your mobile device. This can be done by selecting Accounts >Sync to mobile. A visual example is below. 

If resyncing does not resolve your issue, then please reset your cloud data. You can do this by selecting Quicken >Preferences >Connected Services >Reset. Once the cloud is reset make sure to close and open your mobile app on your device.

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cervus51

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend resyncing the data file to your mobile device. This can be done by selecting Accounts >Sync to mobile. A visual example is below. 

If resyncing does not resolve your issue, then please reset your cloud data. You can do this by selecting Quicken >Preferences >Connected Services >Reset. Once the cloud is reset make sure to close and open your mobile app on your device.

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Cervus51
    Cervus51 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I had Synced to Mobile repeatedly to no avail. The Connected Services Reset did the trick. I am very grateful for your advice.
This discussion has been closed.