On the Schwab download the reauthorize button does not appear

I have done the mondo update and the re-authorize button still does not appear

Answers

• Hello @stuart siegel,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community with your questions and concerns, though I do apologize that you are experiencing issues with the Schwab transition. 

If you have not done so already, please refer to this Knowledge Base article for steps on getting through this, and let us know if that helps or not. 

Quicken Alyssa

• davelk
    davelk Member ✭✭
    I am on the latest version of Quicken and still do not get the Reauthorize button.
  • lindend
    lindend Member
    I'm on the latest release also (R 36.45) and don't have a reauthorize button either. Just the three dots.
  • Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion, though I apologize that your Schwab problems are persisting. 

@davelk, from our end it looks like you have successfully connected your Schwab accounts. If that is the case can you share your resolution steps with the other people in this discussion?

In the meantime, @lindend, Can I have you sign out and then sign back in to your Quicken software? You can do this by going to Edit>Prefernces>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts>Sign in as a different user>Type Yes>Click Sign out.

Then you can reset your cloud data. To do this go to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web>Reset your cloud data.

Now check to see if you have a reauthorization button and let us know how this goes. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• lindend
    lindend Member
    Hi Alyssa, I logged out, and Quicken crashed. Now each time it starts up, it crashes. It shows a screen, having problems with your Quicken ID and then crashes.
  • lindend
    lindend Member
    Alyssa, I restored my last two backup QDF files. Both crashes the same way when the QDF is loaded.
  • lindend
    lindend Member
    Alyssa, I was able to solve the continuous crashes by temporarily disabling my firewall. I currently have mobile & web sync set to off, so the reset option was not available. Tried to update and the reauthorize button is not visible.
  • lindend
    lindend Member
    I solved the reauthorize button not showing bug. At least in my configuration, if Large fonts are enabled, Quicken won't show the button. Switching back to small fonts allowed the button to show.

Unfortunately, the first attempt to reauthorize failed as Quicken tried to use its internal login mechanism and not the Schwab hosted one. I then lost online services for one of my accounts. I restarted Quicken and did the reauthorize. This time, the Schwab hosted version worked.
This discussion has been closed.