Quicken Mobile app Crash adding attachments on Android

mrlopez
mrlopez Member ✭✭
I tried this and it has worked for 3 transactions.

I uninstalled the latest version Quicken 6.11.3 and installed 6.6.0. I tried 3 new transactions adding photo attachments through the app with my camera and they all worked without crashing the app.. moto Z4 android 10

I did lose some of the newer functionality so such as favorite payees but the ability to add a photo while entering a transaction is worth it to me.

Also, I add the phot attachment as a first step when editing the transaction.

Maybe that helps someone or even helps developers?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mrlopez

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. Your feedback is appreciated. This is definitely a helpful workaround for users that are having a similar issue. The issue(s) with attachments of the mobile app is known and are currently being investigated and worked on. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you come across any other issues or have any questions/concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • mrlopez
    mrlopez Member ✭✭
    Update! It seems the latest version 6.13.0 Android definitely has less issues with photo uploads causing the app to crash. I've only had maybe one or two app crashes in the past few weeks and i think i tried to upload before the camera was done processing. I also noticed the add a PDF option which is nice. Thanks to the developers!
This discussion has been closed.