I entered a new transaction using 1/1/2022 date and save it, but it does not appear in the Register.

Options
I entered all of my January, 2022 Reminders, but none appear in the Register. I updated to the most recent R37.37, Build 27.1.3737. Subsequently created new 1/1/2022 check entry, saved it, it does not appear in the Register... Help!

Best Answer

• KAG
    KAG Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I did Chat with Quicken Support. Problem was the Filter at the top of the Register was selected for Current Year. Not sure how that happened, but changing to All Dates fixed the problem.

Answers

• mikey
    mikey Member ✭✭
    Options
    @KAG just to clarify, are you talking about bill reminders or actual transactions in an account register?
  • KAG
    KAG Member ✭✭
    Options
    BOTH. I entered the Reminders for the entire month of January, they do not show. I entered NEW transactions in register with date 1/1/2022, they do not show. My subscription has been renewed, shows expiration 12/31/2022 ...
  • KAG
    KAG Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have Validated and Super Validated the data file.
  • KAG
    KAG Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I did Chat with Quicken Support. Problem was the Filter at the top of the Register was selected for Current Year. Not sure how that happened, but changing to All Dates fixed the problem.
This discussion has been closed.