Cannot connect to America First CU following upgrade to 6.4.4

Fillmore
Fillmore Member
I can no longer connect to America First CU on Quicken following an upgrade to Quicken for Mac 6.4.4. Quicken said I need to talk to my credit union and my credit union said I need to talk to Quicken. I have disconnected my accounts and tried to re-add them.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Fillmore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue as well as explaining what you've tried so far, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Did you happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    I am receiving OFX error#-1 from America First CU. I have disconnected my accounts and tried reconnected several times. It will download once but the next time I try to connect it gives the error.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ChrisEch2993

Thank you for your response, although we apologize you are having this persisting issue. To obtain a better understanding of this issue could you let us know what connection method you are using? Also, what instance are you using? Below is a visual example of the instances available. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    Using Direct Connect with the first bank on the list America First Credit Union.
  • Hello @ChrisEch2993,

Thank you for that update. 

I looked in my own software, and I do not see that instance in the list anymore.

Can I have you try connecting one of the other two instances? Just a heads up, neither of these instances have a Direct Connect option available. 

Let us know how this goes and if you have any more questions about this.

Quicken Alyssa

• We are talking about Americafirst.com right? There is no connection at all?
  • Hello @sgastondc,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion. 

I just checked my own software and the instance that comes up for Americafirst.com is pictured below. 

Hope this helps!

Quicken Alyssa

• ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    This is the instance I was using when having the problems I described.... The other instances on the list on your screen shots are all different bank institutions (or credit unions). I am still getting the message of an "OFX error #-1" each time I try to synch my accounts. Please help
  • ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    To clarify- it is the "www.americafirst.com" account that I am using and that is the correct address for my credit union....
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ChrisEch2993,

Thank you for providing additional information regarding the issue you are experiencing, though I apologize for the trouble.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the exact error you are receiving while trying to connect with America First Credit Union? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    Sorry I haven't been able to check in on this discussion. Here is the error I continue to get each time I connect to www.americafirst.com account in my quicken file. I will disconnect all of my accounts associated with this institution, go through the process of reconnecting and relinking accounts and it will link and download transactions then the next time I try refresh the accounts I get this error again and I have to do the same process again. I am looking forward to seeing some resolution of whatever the issue is this this. A note: each time this has happened, I have ensured that their website is operational and I log into my account to make sure that it isn't locked out or something. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.