Schwab 901 - re authorization after everything was working

Hi all... I am not sure if this is elsewhere, but after a week of updates working, Quicken is giving me a 901 for all of my Schwab accounts.  I went onto Schwab and all of the accounts are checked for Quicken access. Any ideas? I am on the mondo patch. 

Comments

• mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    BTW... yesterday, I downgraded the mondo patch to the current one from 37.25 I think it was. But all the updates worked.  Man this is frustrating.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    And.... I changed the Schwab Passwords... I am such an idiot.  So... the problem is, that I re-authorized and nothing came down..... A frazzled guy I am.
  • wxman
    wxman Member ✭✭
    same issue, just posted on this. There is no way this is working for anyone unless they got lucky. I have four Schwab accounts and each one has unique issues. After all of my accounts were fixed the same way (after hours of effort) one worked today, one had an error, and two had no error but did not update either. We deserve refunds. I've been on Quicken for decades, but this is beyond unacceptable.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    So.... I have 8 accounts under 2 userid's. 1 userid (3 accounts) works and downloaded. The other will not download. I have re-installed Quicken. de-activated, re-activated, and did the Online center thingy. I know I created a problem... I went to the correct mondo, and changed the passwords. How stupid could I be?
  • Jack Caddell
    Jack Caddell Member ✭✭
    i have been using Quicke since 1991. 1 have 3 Regions accounts and 3 Schwab accounts. i have down loaded the latest Mondo patch. No help. I am still getting duplicate downloads from Rgegions and my Schwab accounts are royally messed up beyond repair. I am beyond frustrated.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    There is hope... I installed the latest mondo, deactivated all the schwab accounts and voila. 2 userids and all downloads happened. That does not mean it will for you. But there is hope. 
This discussion has been closed.