Schwab Updates

Can anyone advise me as how to get Quicken to restart downloading my Schwab account updates without giving me error messages?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Papa Jay,

You may have noticed that there have been a lot of discussions here on the "Schwab transition" from the Direct Connect method of connecting with Quicken and its new method (called Express Web+).  here are a few links that may help you to transition to the new connection method - LINK1   LINK2  LINK3.

Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Papa Jay
    Papa Jay Member ✭✭
    Can anyone answer whether Quicken is ever going to provide an update to fix the Schwab mess? I tried deactivating and reactivating my 12 Schwab accounts, which resulted in numerous duplicate transactions and other issues which were too tedious to resolve.
  • pgavon
    pgavon Member ✭✭✭
    I think your best bet is to call Quicken user support. I faced many of the same issues you have and working with Quicken user support we were able to walk through a number of procedures to facilitate starting the Schwab transactions to download again.
  • voyagr7
    voyagr7 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    So, pgavon, please list the details about how you got your Schwab downloads to work! [Removed - Speculation]
This discussion has been closed.