Path2College 529

vrrk67
vrrk67 Member
I keep getting cc-503 - i know i am providing the right userid/pwd

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @vrrk67,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this error and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vrrk67
    vrrk67 Member
    I dont see the deactive button as indicated in the article referred in Tools->"AccountList"->SelectAccount->Edit->OnlineServices, only setupNow button.

I am getting the same error for both SetupNow and the Add Account (Tools-> "Add Account")
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up and providing additional information.

If you are not seeing the Deactivate button, and are instead seeing a Set Up Now button then that would indicate that the account is already deactivated.

Next, I suggest that you create a new (test) file to see if you experience the same error in a new file as well. In doing so, we will be able to determine whether or not this is caused by an issue within your current data file.

Follow the steps below to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
    2. Select New Quicken File.Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows
    3. Click OK.
    4. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to easily be able to tell it apart from your main file. Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for WindowsDon't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
    5. Sign in with your Quicken ID (if prompted). If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 
    6. Select to not use Mobile (if prompted).
    7. Click Add Account to be taken to the new file, and try adding the account that is experiencing the error in your original file.

Once that is done, see if you experience the same error in this test file. From there, you can then switch back to your original file. 

Follow the steps below to switch files:

1. Click the File menu.
    2. Look near the bottom of the options list.
    3. Select the data file you want to open. 

Quicken will list the most recently opened data files, with a checkmark next to the file you are currently viewing.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vrrk67
    vrrk67 Member
    I tried it with a NEW test file and the error message remains the same..
  • neilj
    neilj Member
    I'm also trying to connect Path2College to Quicken. It looks like Quicken is using Path2College's aggregator. You can create an aggregator account under your Path2College account via Profile & Documents -> Password & Security Features -> Manage Financial Aggregator Access. Using your aggregator account will get you past the CC-503 error, but you'll then hit a 'Oops. We're having a problem.' CC-501 error. I contacted support and they said Path2College connections aren't supported :(
This discussion has been closed.