How to make accounts connect correctly

For some reason, my citibank checking account stops downloading new transactions. I choose reset the connection (Quicken Connect) and find that the checking account and find checking plus credit account are transposed. I reset them to the correct ones and it works as normal...until the next time. The correction is gone and the accounts are transposed again. What's wrong? I reported this problem from within the app but got no response. How can this be fixed? Hope someone can help.

Answers

• Hello @Harold Appel,

Thank you for deciding to come to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

I do have some follow-up questions for you if that's ok. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Where is your data file located? You can find this most easily by going to File>Show (filename) in Finder. 

Let's start there and see where that takes us. Looking forward to hearing back from you on this.

Quicken Alyssa

• Harold Appel
    Harold Appel Member ✭✭✭
    File in Application support>Quicken>documents. This began about 7-10 days ago.
  • Harold Appel
    Harold Appel Member ✭✭✭
    I did a chat and think that resetting the cloud account fixed the problem once I reconnected the accounts properly. I do note another account that I don't recognize in the cloud. Should I delete it?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Harold Appel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for not having received a follow-up response yet.

I do note another account that I don't recognize in the cloud. Should I delete it?
    Have you had a chance to look over the account that you don't recognize and make sure you don't need it? If you are absolutely sure you do not need the account then it should be fine to delete, however, we do strongly advise you thoroughly review the account first before doing so.

I hope this helps! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.