Live Oak Bank business banking still not working

"RESOLVED 11/30/21 Live Oak Bank - Business Banking - CC-501/ccscrape.163" states the problem is resolved ... NOT SO!

I am also unable to change the bank in the account profile. It shows as business banking but is not a business account (although it worked for years via that connection). When I go to set up the online connection, there is no way to change the account type.

This has been going on for months ... please help!

Quicken Deluxe, Version R36.45 Build 27.1.36.45 W10 Enterprise

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @George Thompson III,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit all of your log files so we can further investigate? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• OK, I will do that.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    In a search of Add Account "Live Oak Bank" does not come up at all.  So, a Live Oak connection cannot be set up in Quicken at all...but then how does @George Thompson III have a connection (failed or not) with Live Oak Bank - Business Banking?  And how does one get a CC-501 error code for a Financial Institution that does not even show up in Quicken?
    Also, the FIDIR List does show one Live Oak Bank listing but why is this FIDIR listing not driving a corresponding listing in Add Account?:
    43305    43305    43305    Live Oak Bank - Business Banking    http://www.liveoakbank.com    877.890.5867    https://secure.liveoak.bank/login    ACTIVE                   BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT    NOT_QBP    NA
    So, yes, there is something that needs to be fixed...either add Live Oak Bank - Business Banking to Add Account or remove it from the FIDIR list.
    @George Thompson III - Usually, when a bank has a specific type of business in the FIDIR and Add Account listing it means that link is specifically for that those type of accounts.  In this case, for Business Accounts.  But you say your account is not a business account so my guess is that you are trying to link with a Financial Institution that is not designed to support your kind of bank account.  Have you been able to connect and download your non-business account from this Live Oak Bank - Business Banking link before?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Hi Boatnmaniac,

You may have missed it but I did say the account had been downloading for years before they changed systems in August. I too experienced what you stated above - unable to even find any Live Oak Bank option in the FIDIR list - very strange. Nor can I remove Live Oak Business Banking as the FI associated with those accounts. I have been manually updating these since August (no trivial task) and considered just biting the bullet and seeing if I could establish a new account in QW for Live Oak but, as you pointed out, I couldn't even find it in the list. There is definitely a disconnect between Quicken support and I with respect to the basic issue. Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly ...
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Boatnmaniac,

You may have missed it but I did say the account had been downloading for years before they changed systems in August. I too experienced what you stated above - unable to even find any Live Oak Bank option in the FIDIR list - very strange. Nor can I remove Live Oak Business Banking as the FI associated with those accounts. I have been manually updating these since August (no trivial task) and considered just biting the bullet and seeing if I could establish a new account in QW for Live Oak but, as you pointed out, I couldn't even find it in the list. There is definitely a disconnect between Quicken support and I with respect to the basic issue. Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly ...
    Sorry, yes, I did miss that comment about downloading from that link for years before.
    As far as not being able to remove the FI from those accounts:  That can only be done after the accounts are deactivated.  But if I were you I probably wouldn't try to deactivate those accounts right now...at least not until you get some answers regarding if/when this FI is added back into Add Account.  Without it being added back into Add Account you will not be able to connect.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.