Capital One 360 has online balance of $0 when downloading with WebConnect

Within the past 2 weeks I noticed that Capital One reports a $0 balance when downloading with Web Connect QFX file, which then prevents me from being able to reconcile with the online balance. I have disabled online setup, and then reactivated it, still with the same issue. When I try to reconcile with paper balance instead of online balance Quicken gives an error that doing this (switching between online and paper balance) can cause issues. I know direct connect is an issue, but it has been troublesome in the past, hence why I'm not using it. Any ideas?

Comments

• mosher0330
    mosher0330 Member ✭✭
    **I meant to say that "I know direct connect is an option"....
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Hello @mosher0330,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• userJGC
    userJGC Member
    It's a Capital One problem, not a Quicken problem. If you open the downloaded QFX file with an editor, you will see this entry:
    <BALAMT>0.0</BALAMT>
    It's pretty much incorrect. Change the "0.0" to your actual balance and then re-import it into Quicken. You should be all set afterwards!
This discussion has been closed.