Onestep updates stopped pulling data from some accounts [Deseret First Credit Union, CC-502]

vmr357
vmr357 Member ✭✭
Onestep updates seems to work with my checking account, but stopped updating my savings and money market info about two months ago. How do I get it to pick up the rest of the transactions?

Answers

• Is there an error message associated with the update?

Have you tried resetting the account under the Online Services tab of the Account Details window?
  • vmr357
    vmr357 Member ✭✭
    Yes I did. I've tried resetting the whole thing and resetting the accounts one by one. I also turned off the online connections and restoring them. Still the only link seems to be for the checking account.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the name of the financial institution(s) involved? 
  • vmr357
    vmr357 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Deseret First Credit Union. I can log in on their site. Sometimes Quicken can connect with them, sometimes not. I've used Quicken for many years. This happens now and then. Usually it clears up on its own after a few days. This time, no such luck. Just now I was able to unlink but could not reconnect. I got a CC-502, Oops there was a connection problem.
  • Tom Young
    Here's an FAQ on the error with things you can try
    but I have a feeling you might end up having to contact Quicken support to get this resolved, as the last sentence of the FAQ suggests.

• vmr357
    vmr357 Member ✭✭
    How do you contact them these days? They used to have an 800 number. Now I find nothing. They seem to be crowd sourcing their help through people like you.
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken support is available through phone or online chat.  That hasn't changed in eons. 
  • Tom Young
    Go back to the referenced FAQ article, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Contact Us" link.  You'll see an option to call them.
  • vmr357
    vmr357 Member ✭✭
    UPDATE. I've been in an online chat with an agent for almost 2 hours. In the end they said it's a known problem that has been escalated and there is no resolution date. In other words, I'm dead in the water until they get their act together.