Pentagon Federal Credit Union - One-Step Update not working

garysmith
garysmith Member ✭✭
This problem has never been fixed to my knowledge. Last discussed in June/July as fixed. Still doesn't work for me.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @garysmith

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? What connection method are you using? 

Please elaborate with more details so that we may move forward in diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • I've had the same problem with Pentagon Federal for the last week. The message is CC-501-unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server.
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    This is an on again/off again problem with PenFed.  They insist on making changes to their website, thus messing up Quicken's screen scraping of transactions.  And obviously they make these changes with little to no regard for Quicken's aggregation process.  

One of my happiest days is when I refinanced my mortgage with another company and closed my PenFed mandatory checking account.

Even when this gets fixed, it never stays fixed for very long.  
  • garysmith
    garysmith Member ✭✭
    PenFed is currently working for me, but Schwab is broken and has been for well over a month.
This discussion has been closed.