Quicken for Windows stopped syncing my investment data.

Options
Anyone with similar problem. Since November 28, 2021 my Quicken for Windows stopped syncing my investment data to either the mobile application or the Online Web Version. When I click on Sync Now in Windows Desktop the normal Window pops up and starts gyrating through the processes. When Investment shows in the pop-up window the whole process simply terminates. No error message or anything else pops up to indicate a n issue. Data is not sync'd for investments.

Answers

• Art L
    Art L Member ✭✭
    Options
    I saw what sounded a similar issue. So I followed it and downloaded the Mondo Patch Update version 37.37 = it did not resolve my problem.
  • CUITCNY
    CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have seen the same problem on many occasions using Quicken MAC desktop; into investment data and frequently no transaction data in credit card and banking accounts. I try to reset many times; eventually all comes back only to disappear again when I get the message that the mobile file is different than the desktop file.
  • Art L
    Art L Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still have not resolved the issue so I tried resetting my cloud account. After resetting the cloud account and syncing I check results. Now still not syncing plus all my securities on the mobile app and web are gone. I tried syncing again and now only 3 of my 6 investment account securities updated to the mobile app and web. Tried several more syncs but still all the investment accounts are not updating. Quicken please resolve this issue.
  • Gautam Tupil
    Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Art L said:
    > Still have not resolved the issue so I tried resetting my cloud account. After resetting the cloud account and syncing I check results. Now still not syncing plus all my securities on the mobile app and web are gone. I tried syncing again and now only 3 of my 6 investment account securities updated to the mobile app and web. Tried several more syncs but still all the investment accounts are not updating. Quicken please resolve this issue.

I have the same issue. I had to reset my cloud account since I noticed that my budget was not syncing to the quicken android app. After resetting and syncing several times, I got back my budget information but no investment accounts. Tried 3 times resetting and syncing again but no success. I have 16 Investment accounts and they were all fine before I had to reset my cloud data, My desktop version is R33.7 Build 27.1.33.7 Edition Canada. My quicken app version is 6.14.1 (26045). Quicken please resolve ASAP. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.