Quicken for Windows 37.37 --> No Schwab Downloads

Like many others, the transition to the new Schwab linkage is not smooth. I have 3 Schwab logins with each having its own brokerage and retirement accounts.

One login transitioned to Web Connect and downloads are updated through the transition date 30 Nov.

The other 2 logins transitioned to Web Connect but the downloads are not updating and the Online Center in Quicken indicates the last download was 02 Nov.

Solutions?

Comments

• HRZNJB
    HRZNJB Member ✭✭
    *Adding more information. For the login that [is working], only one of 2 accounts have the download through 30 Nov. The other is stuck at 02 Nov. And, when updating that login today, the account with the download through 30 Nov does not update to 02 Dec.

What a mess.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    @HRZNJB Deactivate all Schwab accounts. Then activate only 1 userid's accounts. download. Then do the same for the next 2 userid's. Be patient. It takes a while for the accounts to download.... meaning, you ask for the download and nothing comes. Then 1 hour later they do. Good luck! Let me know how you do.
  • HRZNJB
    HRZNJB Member ✭✭
    I have tried every variant you describe. I started with the login that has only 2 accounts. I deactivated the accounts in Quicken and deauthorized Quicken at Schwab. Then I added them back in Quicken authorizing them at Schwab through the embedded authorization. Both accounts showed authorized at Schwab and both accounts showed connected through Web Connect in Quicken.
    But only one account as downloaded on 30 Nov and the download occurred only once. The two accounts were left to process overnight without resolution.

So still no joy.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    @HRZNJB It's a damn mess. 
  • HRZNJB
    HRZNJB Member ✭✭
    @"mitch.trumpetwin" This connection method has not had rigorous QC. In fact, the contextual help for Web Connect in the Online Services tab references CapitalOne even though it is a Schwab connection.
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    @HRZNJB I left out one thing in what I did. And I know it sounds nuts. Deactivate everything. Then re-install the mondo patch. Then activate....Hey, what do you have to lose? And yes... that is what I did. However it may not work. The frustration with this stuff is extraordinary. 
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    @HRZNJB The Capital One thing. I saw that 2 days ago!
  • Hello @HRZNJB & @mitch.trumpetwin,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Can I please have you go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your Quicken software? From there you can describe the issue, please leave the logs attached. Then you can submit these so we can review them. 

Please let us know when you have done this. Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

• mitch.trumpetwin
    Alyssa... I am working fine now after 2 tough weeks. Thanks much.
  • HRZNJB
    HRZNJB Member ✭✭
    @mitch.trumpetwin I have tried your last suggestion and it still does not work.
  • HRZNJB
    HRZNJB Member ✭✭
    @""Quicken Alyssa" I have Reported the Problem as you suggested.
  • Ken Pirkl
    Ken Pirkl Member ✭✭
    I am also having problems. Running R37.37, tried running Mondo patch but it won't run. Any thoughts??
  • Hello all,

Thanks for continuing to update this discussion with your progress. 

I need the following to be completed for everyone that is not getting Schwab downloads in 37.37;

1. Are you getting any errors or just not getting any new transactions?
    2. Submit log files by going to Help>Report a Problem.
    3. Collect any screenshots you can to provide proof of the issue. 

@HRZNJB, I did get your logs so you don't have to do it again.

I need these things in order to escalate this if it is still an ongoing issue. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.