How can I print a report of my account balances. I am using Quicken for Mac

Options
How can I print a report of my account balances. I am using Quicken for Mac. I would basically like to print what I see in the left column of the Quicken app window

Best Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That would be the Net Worth report. Click menu Reports > Net Worth > Net Worth. If you like, you can edit the report to exclude certain accounts, then save the report for future use.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Net Worth report will, by default, include all accounts in Quicken (except "separate" accounts). Since this includes closed accounts with zero balances, you may want to exclude them from the report. After you open the Net Worth report, click Edit, click Accounts, click "selected Accounts", and then uncheck the closed accounts you don't want to have in the report.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That would be the Net Worth report. Click menu Reports > Net Worth > Net Worth. If you like, you can edit the report to exclude certain accounts, then save the report for future use.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Net Worth report will, by default, include all accounts in Quicken (except "separate" accounts). Since this includes closed accounts with zero balances, you may want to exclude them from the report. After you open the Net Worth report, click Edit, click Accounts, click "selected Accounts", and then uncheck the closed accounts you don't want to have in the report.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • VJP
    VJP Member
    Options
    Thank you, worked great
This discussion has been closed.