Receiveing an error when trying to setup Desert Financial Credit Union

I have added Desert Financial Credit Union. I am receiving an error when I am trying to connect. The error states. You have exceeded the maximum number of file IDs associated with your account. I have called Desert Financial with no luck.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kyro5976

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. This is an internal error to which you will need to contact Quicken Support. An agent will gladly assist you in getting that error cleared out. 

To contact Quicken Support please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • KMarshall
    KMarshall Member ✭✭
    @kyro5976

Were you able to get this resolved? I have been having the same issue. I haven't reached out to Quicken or Desert Financial yet (will do that on Monday), but wondering if you had any luck.

Thanks!
    -Katie
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have an active subscription, Support can help you.

• KMarshall
    KMarshall Member ✭✭
    @UKR Thank you for your response. It wasn't a dataset issue but I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

@kyro5976 I found the solution! Unfortuately this isn't something Quicken can fix so for you and any other Desert Financial customer running into this problem, here is what worked for me:

1. Contact Desert Financial support and tell them what the problem is
    2. Ask them to clear ALL logins
    3. Try to log in again.
    a. If that doesn't work and you get the same error, ask the support person to enable the most recent login attempt (there should only be one since you just tried after they cleared out all other logins).
    b. If that still doesn't work, log out of your data file (Edit > preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign in as different user > type in yes then sign out). Sign back into your data file and try to add Desert Financial account(s) again.

To summarize, have DF clear out all logins, log out of Quicken account, log back in, try again. DF customer support will need to enable your login attempt.

I hope this helps others!
This discussion has been closed.