Schwab checking

After Mondo patch correct online balance is now downloading but in reconciliation the register balance is incorrect.

Answers

• Tom38
    Tom38 Member ✭✭
    Correction. I said that backwards. Its downloading an incorrect online balance this as of a future date. Jan 12,2022. How do I fix that. I had a future transaction entered in the register for that date. I deleted it but that didn’t fix the problem.
  • Tom38
    Tom38 Member ✭✭
    still waiting for an answer to this
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I assume you're on R37.37?  (Since Quicken pushes out updates to a small group of users in a "staged-release" fashion simple stating the "mondo patch" or "latest version" leaves most users in the dark as to what release you're funning.)
    I downloaded and installed R37.37 and did an OSU.  In my Schwab banking registers I'm seeing an "online balance" at the bottom of the screen that's correct and it's also showing properly if I initiate a reconcile, so I'm not seeing what you're reporting.
    Since Schwab shouldn't have any viability to future transactions I'd guess that finding that exact amount after a future-dated transaction in your register is simple coincidence.
    Have you closed and then opened Quicken since the patch to see if that has any effect?
  • Tom38
    Tom38 Member ✭✭
    I have the mondo patch. I've validated and repaired file and rebooted. Still shows the wrong online balance with a future date. I called support and changed reconcile to use statement balance which I then input manually the online balance (not last paper statement). The account then reconciles of course but this approach is no different than me reconciling manually every time.
  • Tom38
    Tom38 Member ✭✭
    Help please!
  • Tom38
    Tom38 Member ✭✭
    ok it seems to have self resolved with updates