Problems downloading from Schwab

dpsid2
dpsid2 Member ✭✭
I'm using R37.37 and trying to manually connect to my Charles Schwab Brokerage checking account. I'm following the instructions in the link: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-manually-migrate-charles-schwab-accounts-quicken-windows

When I've entered all of the requested information I get the error: Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault).

This is as far as I can get. How can I correct this problem so I can download my transactions?

Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• dpsid2
    dpsid2 Member ✭✭
    Here's an image of the error message.
  • Hawkins1
    Hawkins1 Member ✭✭
    I too am experience transaction downloads from Schwab. This whole thing has been a disaster and the icing on the cake is the broad message from the CEO a few days ago that touted it as a success. My schwab accounts don't update with the transactions at all when doing OneStep updates, occasionally will update when "updating transactions" on the individual account but that hasn't worked in days. I've spent a hours troubleshooting and even on calls/chats with support and they all have you do the same thing over and over again. Seems crazy that this couldn't be tested/handled in a better way. Long time user of Quicken and this is making me rethink it altogether!
  • wxman
    wxman Member ✭✭
    Some of the proposed fixes work when you first implement them... transactions download etc, but then the next day you get error messages and/or there are no errors but new transactions don't download. Disaster is too kind a term to describe this fiasco.
  • ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    My last 2 transactions in Schwab downloaded but there is a big gap between August and November missing all those transactions in between. Can't reconcile now