Pentagon Federal Credit Union download not working

M B
M B Member ✭✭✭
Haven't been able to download transactions from PFCU for several days. Have had this issue before but generally seems to work again after a day or two.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @M B, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? What connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services

Please elaborate so that we may move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @wallenjs

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To obtain a better understanding of this issue could you please submit a bug report. Also, what connection method are you using? 

To submit a bug report select Help >Report a problem. 

When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. Haven't been able to connect between Quicken and Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed). Last connected was Dec 2, 2021. Gets frustrating like wallenjs says happens 3 to 4 times a year.
  • geyerjh1
    geyerjh1 Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem here. Last successful download was on 11/28/2. Running Quicken version R36.45. Will submit a bug report.
  • bobfro01
    bobfro01 Member ✭✭
    Same issue, have not been able to update since 28 November. Login failure and CC-501. Running Windows OS 10, Quicken Deluxe R36.45 Build 27.1.36.45
  • bobfro01
    bobfro01 Member ✭✭
    Quick update. Issue is updates at Pentagon on login/security and system update that they have been announcing for months but failed to post that they have implemented. The CC-501 is fault of Pentagon but a Quicken server issue. From the MS OS direction, as I have not tried from a Mac IOS, login issue is with Chrome, MS Edge worked fine (did not test Edge initially as I use Chrome normally). Edge worked fine, my understanding is Pentagon working on Chrome (possibly pulling a Bill Gates, waiting on user to figure out fix!).
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We are seeing a spike in users having issues updating/adding their account with Pentagon Federal Credit Union. To investigate further additional log files are needed. 

If you have not already please submit a bug report by selecting Help >Report a problem. You may attach any additional documentation (ex. screenshot).

Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @geyerjh1

Thank you for submitting a bug report, it has been received!

-Quicken Paloma
  • DonaldG1
    DonaldG1 Member ✭✭
    Same Issue for me using Mac Version 6.4.4. First Mortgage and HELOC accounts stopped updating and now CC and Savings have stopped updating. It is quite frustrating as all my other backing and CC accounts never seem to have an issue.
  • RonOinAZ
    RonOinAZ Member ✭✭
    Same thing:

"Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the Quicken Servers at this time. Do not contact Pentagon Federal Credit Union for assistance. They cannot fix this problem."
  • dhenderson67
    dhenderson67 Member ✭✭
    Same problem, error logs sent
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member ✭✭
    I've had the same issue - last successful update was 12/2/21. Currently receiving CC-501 Error. I'm using Express Web connect
  • JohnBeng
    JohnBeng Member ✭✭
    Same issue, can't download updates, been happening for days. CC-501 error. Using Express Web Connect.
  • hansenb40
    hansenb40 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Having same problem. Submitted error report.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @M B, @JstLukng & @JohnBeng

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community.  Our teams have identified an internal scrip error with Pentagon Federal Credit Union that has been escalated to our service providers for further review and resolution.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a solution for these errors become available, please visit here and follow the alert by clicking the bookmark icon in the upper right.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community.  Our teams have identified an internal scrip error with Pentagon Federal Credit Union that has been escalated to our service providers for further review and resolution.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a solution for these errors become available, please visit here and follow the alert by clicking the bookmark icon in the upper right.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    I am seeing the same thing.
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member ✭✭
    thank you :)
  • JJZ
    JJZ Member ✭✭
    Thanks for all of the post. Realize I am not alone. Same situation. Started to receive error messages on December 4 and still unable to connect. Reported issue 2 times to Quicken
  • chris deat
    chris deat Member ✭✭
    same here its been a week now for me with Pen Fed
  • BradClarke
    BradClarke Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Sarah said:
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community.  Our teams have identified an internal scrip error with Pentagon Federal Credit Union that has been escalated to our service providers for further review and resolution.
    >
    > If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a solution for these errors become available, please visit here and follow the alert by clicking the bookmark icon in the upper right.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Sarah

Thank you for acknowledging the issue and providing a place to be alerted about updates. I hope for a speedy resolution since in the past PenFed/Quicken issues have taken weeks or months to be addressed.
  • Paul A.
    Paul A. Member
    Same problem since Dec 1, about the same time PenFed updated their login screen.
  • ssahmel
    ssahmel Member ✭✭
    Same here. I submitted a big report a couple days ago but have not heard anything back from Quicken. Thanks.
  • amydonj
    amydonj Member ✭✭
    Same problem for four days: Pentagon Federal Credit Union, CC-501 error
  • elockshine
    elockshine Member ✭✭
    I submitted the same report. My last download was 12/1. Probably before the script update. At least I have a ticket, but by the time I get home, support is closed!
  • hansenb40
    hansenb40 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Updates now returning CC-505. Progress?
  • Harry D
    Harry D Member ✭✭
    With yesterday's update, the error has now changed to CP_SERVER_ERROR:ccclient.203

Much longer delay now, so at least it's trying :-)
This discussion has been closed.