Where can I find QuickFill rules in Home and Business version (Win)?

Apparently QuickFill rules are located somewhere differently in the HB&RP version. All the help on QuickFill points to a Windows tab which is not present in HB&RP.

I'm referring to QuickFill rules, not QuickFill settings located in Preferences.

Any ideas?

TIA

Windows 10 Enterprise
Home Business and Rental Property
Version R36.45
Build: 27.1.36.45
Tagged:

Best Answer

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Pretty sure the reference you cited refers to the Quicken Mac version...not the Quicken Windows version.

In Quicken Mac, QuickFill rules are found under the Windows tab.

In Quicken Windows, go to Tools > Renaming Rules or Memorized Payee List.  There are no QuickFill rules.  

Answers

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Pretty sure the reference you cited refers to the Quicken Mac version...not the Quicken Windows version.

In Quicken Mac, QuickFill rules are found under the Windows tab.

In Quicken Windows, go to Tools > Renaming Rules or Memorized Payee List.  There are no QuickFill rules.  
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, the Address Book also has QuickFill rules.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Thanks guys. It being a Mac only feature could explain why I can't find it. Greg, I don't see QuickFill rules in the address book, though I can see Payees in a group called QuickFill.

Turns out what I'm looking for is in the Memorized Payees list. The trouble was when I looked at the file on my home PC nothing populates that list, though just now I did it on my office PC and lo-and-behold there is all the rules. Weird.
This discussion has been closed.