Scheduled transactions not being re-scheduled in new year 2022

mrlarsen
mrlarsen Member ✭✭
I notice my scheduled transactions are not automatically rescheduling after the beginning of the new year 2022. I must go into tools> Manage Bills.. and find each scheduled transaction that shows red and manually enter them to schedule them.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    What is your subscription expiration date?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    all is well here....
    What do you mean by ..... Scheduled transaction that shows RED

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mrlarsen
    mrlarsen Member ✭✭
    I auto-enter scheduled transactions 60 days ahead, has worked good for years. But as of the beginning of 2022 they don't auto-enter anymore. So I go into tools> Manage Sched... and find those with the word "AUTO" marked in red and manually enter each one. See attached clip. The date also is less than 60 days out.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my understanding that, due to recent changes in the program, reminders set to Auto-Enter more than 28 days into the future (or more than 1 interval duration) may cause malfunctions. Please set your reminders to Auto-Enter less than 28 days or less than 1 interval into the future.
    There's really no need to preload your register with transactions several months into the future. You can still see future instances of a reminder both in your register or the Projected Balances view if you're worried about having enough balance in your account for the next month or so.
  • mrlarsen
    mrlarsen Member ✭✭
    Thank you UKR for that info. Is there a place where this kind of info is available to users? I don't see this in any change documentation. Thanks for your help.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrlarsen said:
    Thank you UKR for that info. Is there a place where this kind of info is available to users? I don't see this in any change documentation. Thanks for your help.
    No, sorry. Exact detail of changes or fixes is never published by Quicken. Most of this information is gleaned from regularly reading many discussions here in the community and working with Quicken myself.

This discussion has been closed.