Capital One Card

JIJS64
JIJS64 Member
What is the problem with the Capital One credit Card accounts not being able to download transactions? Error code 501.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JIJS64,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for more info and updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JIJS64,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for more info and updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dwittwer
    dwittwer Member ✭✭
    I have been having this problem for a couple of weeks as well. Saw a post to set up a "test" quicken file and set up Capital One as the only account. I did that and it worked, but went back to my account, same issue.
  • JIJS64
    JIJS64 Member
    I tried what the person on chat suggested and all if did was totally screw up the accounts on Quicken. I restored from back up and am now manually download the Capital One account transactions. Not hard but am now downloading more than half my accounts.
    Very unhappy with Quicken.
  • I have had this same issue since October. Transactions won't automatically download. I also can't deactivate my Capital One accounts in order to re-activate them. I am very frustrated with Quicken's response time to this issue.
This discussion has been closed.