Can Simplifi connect with Quicken?

Options
sky777
sky777 Member
edited May 2022 in Before you Buy
can I download Simplifi information into Quicken? I'm wanting to buy Quick books instead.
thanks

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If you want to move to QuickBooks, why do you want to transfer data from Simplifi to Quicken? As an intermediate step to QuickBook? 

I have limited experience with Simplifi, but I believe it can only export a CSV file of your transactions. You didn't indicate if you are a Mac or Windows user. I'm a Quicken Mac user, and Quicken Mac can't import CSV files. There are some third-party programs which transform CSV files into QFX files which Quicken Mac can import. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • sky777
    sky777 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your information. I am a Windows user. I have categorized expenses in Simplifi that I just want to export to Quicken.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    sky777 said: can I download Simplifi information into Quicken? I'm wanting to buy Quick books instead.
    You kind of mention THREE different software products - all three are not connected or easily migrated -
    - Simplifi
    - Quicken
    - Quickbooks

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can use ImportQIF to import CSV files into Quicken.

QuicknPerlWiz - Use ImportQIF to import transactions into Quicken
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • sky777
    sky777 Member
    Options
    ok. It sounds like I can't do it. Thank you for your replies!
  • SilvertonChuck
    Options
    I am trying out both...Quicken because it can handle (so they say; haven't figured it out yet) our one rental biz, but I don't like the fact that it isn't entirely web-based, making it difficult for my wife and I to both have access (and she's a mac and i'm a pc guy). I like that Simplifi is web-based, but haven't figured out whether it can adequately handle my small landlord/rental biz.
  • SilvertonChuck
    Options
    I wish the two would sync.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    They don't.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.