schwab problems continue erroneous downloads

I still cannot communicate with Schwab at my office quicken. It just will not set up. I see others have this problem, also. EVEN WORSE, at my home computer, quicken has downloaded HUNDREDS of fictitious transactions from one and two years ago, and marked them as cleared. I have no idea how to reconcile accounts, and fix this problem. Deleting these transactions does not solve the problem. The math is still off. HELP!!!! I have NO IDEA what is truly in the account.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rja

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community, although I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Schwab accounts.

If you haven't already, I would recommend restoring a backup copy of your Quicken data file from prior to when the hundreds of transactions were downloaded.  (Restore backup file).

After restoring the backup, go through the steps to deactivate the Schwab account(s) and reconnect them with Schwab.

Since you have already installed the latest R36.48 release, after reconnecting the accounts you should only receive transactions from the last 90 days.

Please let us know how it goes and if you are now able to successfully reconcile the accounts.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Steven Green
    Steven Green Member ✭✭
    I am confused by your reply, Quicken Sarah, because you state that R36.48 is the latest release but R37.37 has been out for a few days now. Please clarify!!