Mobile sync making undesired changes

Options
swampycat
swampycat Member ✭✭
Pretty frustrated right now. Every week I spend more time than I (think I) should having to correct errors the app causes. This week it's the mobile app keeps changing scheduled income reminders back to old values. It also has been creating random duplicate entries which throws off the projected balances - but that's an error for _another_ day.
Anyway - So I have income reminders for the 10th and 25th set to my average base pay (1950.00). On an as needed basis I update individual upcoming reminders with the actual pay for the pay period (in this case 2924.00). Every time I sync with the cloud it changes my updated entry back to the original AND changes the day to the 9th. I have reset the cloud data a couple times and I get the same result. I've also validated the data file just in case something there might be causing problems.
I'm at a point where I'm having a hard time trusting the data in the system. I enter things and I'm constantly feeling like I have to check and recheck for data consistency (i.e. is this _really_ the correct projection or did it duplicate something along the way).

If anyone else has some ideas they would be appreciated.

I'm using the latest version of both windows app (deluxe edition) and android app.

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @swampycat,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I think we should delete your cloud dataset and create a new one. However, you should NOT do this if you have any Schwab accounts connected in your Quicken.

To do this, you will first need to create a new (test)file using this Knowledge Base article for instruction if needed. To then delete the cloud data you will use this Knowledge Base article to guide you through that process. 

Once those have been completed, you will go back to the original file and sync it to the cloud. This will create a brand new dataset for your file. Do let us know if the same issues present themselves again.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.