CC502 Error is Still Persisting With Quicken Web Connect

Options
It has now been over two days since I started getting the error messages when trying to download my Patelco account into Quicken. Why can't the techs at Quicken fix this?! It is becoming very old.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have not already seen it, you might want to read the following Alert that was posted today:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest.
    Also, you ask about why the techs at Quicken can't fix this.  Have you notified Quicken that you are experiencing this problem?  If you have not, I suggest you submit a report so they can determine if the problem you are experiencing is the same as the one identified in the Alert or if it is something different.  To submit a report go to Help > Report a problem...
    Another option to report a problem is to contact Quicken Support via Phone or Chat:  https://www.quicken.com/support#windows.  Sometimes CC-502 error codes indicate a problem that we cannot fix and it requires the Support person to flip some sort of switch on their server.  If this is the cause of the problem you are experiencing you will want to contact Quicken Support.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Jimplus2
    Jimplus2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the info. I did try to reach out to tech support, but both days it was after their hours. I will try and reach out to them tomorrow as I will be off and it will be easier to reach them. Thanks again.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately, Support's phone and chat hours are not ideal for many people, especially those who work during the day and/or who live in the PST time zone.  Perhaps it would be better for most people if they had 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. PST hours instead of 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST hours.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.