Schwab doesnt show in "link to existing..."

I have multiple Schwab accounts that were all impacted by latest issues. I am trying to re-link one account for download- I go through the set up steps, log into Schwab, verify the approvals - go back to quicken - but when the screen comes up to either add new or link to existing - none of the Schwab accounts appear on the list? snip attached

Best Answer

Answers

• kimyx
    kimyx Member
    I saw something like this. I had to Edit Account Details on the Schwab account that I wanted to link to, and then Deactivate the existing online services for that account. Then I restarted Quicken and was able to relink.
  • leonard kearney
    leonard kearney Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    thanks for response. The account is deactivated. The financial instution and account number fields are blank. I understand they get set up by enabeling the download. When i do that I select Schwab, it logs into schwab, all my accounts are selected. I go back to quicken, it shows all my schwab accounts - all except one are linked to correct accounts. I select link to exiting and a list comes up of all other financial institutions - but not Schwab. It's like it forgot what finacial institution it was looking for ....obviously failed.
  • leonard kearney
    i decided to create a test file and go through the set up process again and just add a new schwab account. couldnt do it - goit the schwab cc502 error.

i switched back to my main file and tried a one step update - which worked, including updating several other schwab accounts. very puzzling.
  • leonard kearney
    still a problem - this image is what Q account looks like- when i go through the set up process i immediately get the cc 502 error - I have not even entered my id and password.
  • leonard kearney
    sorry cc-501 see image
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @leonard kearney, I apologize for the inconvenience regarding Charles Schwab and the issues you are experiencing, our team is working diligently to resolve them. For the CC-501 error please follow the steps on our FAQ https://www.quicken.com/support/errors-when-updating-or-adding-charles-schwab-accounts. If this still does not resolve your issue I'd recommend that you call Quicken support for further troubleshooting. Thank you! 
  • leonard kearney
    Answer ✓
    problem appears corrected!
This discussion has been closed.