Ameriprise Update

For two days now I have not been able to update my Ameriprise accounts. Receiving an OL-221-A error with the message Quicken is unable to update.

Comments

• TA2
    TA2 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem with Ameriprise, any solution?
  • jimaa9mw
    jimaa9mw Member ✭✭
    I am also having problems updating my Ameriprise accounts using "Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct".  I am getting a "OL-220-A" error with a "Quicken is unable to complete your request." message from One Step Update. I attempted to "reset" the accounts which did not correct the problem.  The last transactions that I was able to successful download from Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct are dated 12/6/2021. 
  • Steve Lang
    Steve Lang Member ✭✭
    Is anyone else receiving the error code OL-221-A when downloading transactions from Ameriprise?
  • sprigmore
    sprigmore Member ✭✭
    For the last couple of days now I have not been able to update my Ameriprise accounts. Receiving an OL-220-A error. Last successful update was on 12/8
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error the community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, please see our open Alert for this issue here, we also recommend following the alert to automatically receive updates and/or a solution for this issue as they become available.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • The OSU with Ameriprise worked for me this morning.
This discussion has been closed.