Netxinvestor is Not working

Options
I recieve the Message "It's Not Your Fault" when trying to add a Netxinvestor Account

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @Dalmex,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I apologize that you were unable to successfully connect to NetXinvestor.

Can I please have you go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your software. From there you can choose Bank Downloads as the category, you can put the financial institution name as the subject, and then the "Sorry, it's not your fault" message in the description. Please leave the log files attached and then click Send to Quicken.

Let me know when you have this done so I can take a closer look and escalate this issue for you if needed. Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

• defterdar
    defterdar Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. The "prepend your 3-character financial org# to your username" trick doesn't work for me either. Have you been able to find a solution?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @defterdar,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I apologize that you were unable to successfully connect to your FI. 

Can I please have you go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your software. From there you can choose Bank Downloads as the category, you can put the financial institution name as the subject, and then the specific error that you are receiving in the description section. Please leave the log files attached and then click Send to Quicken. 

Let me know when you have this done so I can take a closer look and escalate this issue for you if needed. Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.