Can you please add a bank to your CC-502 community problem log

Faith Z
Faith Z Member
I use CPM Federal Credit Union and have been getting update error CC-502. I am still not able to update and I don't see my bank on your list of problems. Please advise when this issued will be resolved.

Answers

• Faith Z
    Faith Z Member
    I use CPM Federal Credit Union and my accounts will not update, I keep getting CC-502 error. Can you please add this bank to your list of banks that have this issue. Please advise on when this is resolved, I have also contacted my bank about this problem. 12/11/2021
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Faith Z, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please submit a bug report? This will help in our investigation and allow us to obtain a better understanding of the issue. 

For updates and information as it becomes available please visit the link below. At this time there is no ETA available. We appreciate your patience. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Faith Z
    Faith Z Member
    I have an HP Spectre 360 and using Windows 11 and I am unable to update my accounts. I don't see that you have CPM Federal Credit Union on the list of banks that are not updating. Please keep me posted as to when this issue may be resolved. I have informed my bank that there is a problem, and they are trying to look into it.
This discussion has been closed.