Update Credit Score SSN

Options
wsnydes
wsnydes Member
edited January 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I need to change the SSN that Quicken uses to pull a credit score update, but I have not been able to find where I can update it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The Support Article on credit score:
    The "Help" article:

This stuff is not always as up to date as it should be but might guide you to the right answer.
  • wsnydes
    wsnydes Member
    Options
    Thanks Tom, but the problem that I'm running into is that I've already got my wife's SSN registered so I don't see the "Get Started" button because it pulls her credit report up instead. I haven't found a place to actually change which SSN it monitors.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I tried a bunch of things to see if I could change the Social Security Number in my working file and couldn't find a way to do it, which is not to say it can't be done of course. 
    The best I could do was to create a new file and then enter my Social Security Number in the new file.
    This might be one of those things you need to take up with Quicken support directly.  Although I hate "Chat" support generally for any sort of question that can't be answered with "Yes" or "No", you might initiate a Chat and ask "can I change the Social Security Number in my Quicken file?"  That is a question that can be answered in one word.
  • wsnydes
    wsnydes Member
    Options
    Thanks Tom, I'll give that a try. Thanks for the help!
  • miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    The Credit Score is tied to your QuickenID and has a ONE credit score limit.

The only way I know of to change it would be to have support change your QuickenID to a new one and cancel the old one. 
This discussion has been closed.