Aggregator_In_Error

Sheila_66
Sheila_66 Member
I haven't been able to download my checking/savings info since September. Our credit union changed their website slightly but when I enter the website from Quicken, it's the correct homepage. I've updated the password but for two weeks I've continued to get the Aggregator error. Not sure what to do.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Sheila_66,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Could you please provide the full name of the financial institution in question? Also, aside from the error message, does there happen to be a numeral error code associated with the message? 

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RadarMan
    RadarMan Member
    Citi Bank. can't connect. aggregator error...beet 3 weeks...deleted account that did not help...Help Please...
  • Hello @RadarMan,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

If you have not already done so, please review the Alert we currently have open regarding this issue. 

Quicken Alyssa

• mf2me
    mf2me Member
    Having same issue with Capital One Venture Card
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @mf2me

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion, though I am sorry to hear you are encountering this error. In order to help us better diagnose and troubleshoot this error, would you mind elaborating on this issue?

What Connection Method are you using to connect to your Capital One Venture Card (Quicken Connect/Direct Connect)? You may check this by highlighting the account(s) with the error in your accounts list and accessing your Account Settings (this can be done by going to Accounts > Settings or by clicking the Settings Gear in the lower righthand corner of your register.) Once you are in your Account Settings, select the Downloads tab.

Additionally, what error message(s) in specific are you receiving? Typically the error codes will reside toward the bottom of the error window (or if you navigate to Window > Account Status) and come in the form of ccscrape.[error code]or FDP-[error code]. 

Once you have this additional information, please reach back out to us so that we may assist you further. Thank you!

-Quicken September

This discussion has been closed.