I installed the Quicken Delux 2020 version soft ware and it erased my entire year of entries how can

Options
HOW CAN I GET MY DATA BACK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi @Angry Citizen

When did you last backup your Quicken datafile?  Also which version of Quicken are you running?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Angry Citizen
    Options
    I back up my file every time i close out, but everytime i click on restore it restores it to feburary 2019
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it possible that the register you're looking at is not properly sorted by Date in ascending order (newest transaction at the bottom of the register)?
    Click the "Date" column header to sort the register by date. Clicking on "Date" again will toggle the sort order between ascending (newest at bottom) and descending (newest at top) orders.
This discussion has been closed.