Express Web Connect account stopped updating after R36.54 update

Options
After the forced update to R36.54 my one step update only updates driect connect accounts and none of the express web accounts. How do I fix this and how can I stop Quicken from automatically updating the software?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

To prevent Quicken from applying an update without your approval, I suggest you set Windows UAC settings appropriately (choose default or always notify).
  • Zeke
    Zeke Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, most of my accounts are Express Web Connections (~10 accts) which becomes a chore to update manually with Web Connect. None of them are able to Direct Connect so I am stuck for now.
  • Zeke
    Zeke Member ✭✭
    Options
    I manually reset each Express Web Connect account one at a time to relink them to the Quicken account and they now all update properly.
This discussion has been closed.