Is this issue really resolved? Schwab CC-800 error with multiple accounts

Options
CW_21
CW_21 Member
Have deactivated and added Schwab 3x, validated data file, and still having problems. Using same file each time. Updates account once for most of 7 accounts, which ones get rejected varies, now back at all 7 with CC-800. I do not want to repeat this process over and over if this is still being worked on; do want to know if there is something different to do. Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @CW_21, I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I did take a look at your account and I see that you're on the latest release of Quicken. The CC-800 error code should be resolvable here are some steps;
    1. Deactivate all Schwab accounts
    2. Go to Edit > preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user
    3. Close Quicken
    4. Sign back in
    5. Go to Tools > Add Account > Select Schwab & Sign in
    6. Link your accounts, after doing an update the CC-800 should stop occurring
    Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue, and I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!
  • CW_21
    CW_21 Member
    Options
    added account: checking, transactions downloaded. Then, per screen instructions to add types of accounts separately, added account: savings, dialog box said transactions downloaded, but were not. Also, at this time, dialog box said checking account not found, should remove from one step update. No CC-800 error for these 2 accounts, but not working correctly yet. Did not proceed to add other accounts, thought would wait to see what suggestions you might have... thanks
This discussion has been closed.