Link to Schwab appears to work, but nothing downloads.

wcikanek
wcikanek Unconfirmed ✭✭
Went through Schwab relink with no problems, but transaction downloads last entry is for 11/17/2021, so I guess it stopped working on 11/19. I have transactions for 11/19 and subsequent, but they do not download. When I run Reconcile Shares option Quicken says I match my account, but I know that is not true because the last three weeks are missing.

Also, when I do update Quicken for Schwab, an Add Account window opens which I dismiss. Then the Schwab update appears to run but returns nothing. Did I miss some post conversion step or did something go wrong?

Answers

• artg
    artg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming everything is linked properly, since the transition I have found that when I get a red flag (indicating downloaded investment transactions) I MUST hit the update button AGAIN.  It's just one of the many work arounds of the last month.  Please let us know if that worked for you.
  • Rsta
    Rsta Member ✭✭✭
    Most likely if 11/19 is the last transactions, you are still connecting to the zzz Charles Schwab. You need to reset the connection and then it will be even more screwed up.
This discussion has been closed.