Can only access the Community with IE

Options
Lundwall
Lundwall Member ✭✭
How come I can only get to the community using an old version of IE? If I try using Firefox or Edge I get a message that my credentials are wrong. Well, I used those same credentials a few months ago to log in (I don't come here often) using Firefox then. And they work with IE now. So what's the issue? Thanks.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The issue is yours. I'm here on Firefox 95 without any problem. Maybe your browsers have stored obsolete login info.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Lundwall
    Lundwall Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Rocket J Squirrel said:
    > The issue is yours. I'm here on Firefox 95 without any problem. Maybe your browsers have stored obsolete login info.

I'm typing the credentials in. I don't trust my logins to browser password managers.

Then, just because I don't trust myself, I typed the username and password in notepad and cut and pasted them into all three log in prompts so I couldn't get them wrong. Same result.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Firefox user for a long time and used it to access the Community often. But suddenly I can't.
  • Lundwall
    Lundwall Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, today I can log in using Firefox. I made no changes on my end so it must have been Quicken fixing something.
This discussion has been closed.