Fidelity downloads not working (Q Mac)

gbhnew
gbhnew Member ✭✭
Fidelity Transactions were downloading find and they are now erroring out. I get the message "Fidelity blocking Intuit access" when trying to reestablish the connection. I can sign-on directly on the fidelity with no issues. I do not have a VPN setup and noting else has changed on my system. Is this an intuit issue? When will it be corrected? Thanks

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Working for me just now. FI = "Fidelity Investments Mac", method = Direct Connect.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    "Fidelity blocking Intuit access" is perhaps the clearest, most understandable error message I have ever seen in Quicken! ;)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • I changed my connection to the Net Benefits site at www.401k.com and it worked
  • Nor10
    Nor10 Member ✭✭
    The Net Benefits connection has stopped working again this AM. Also the Fidelity Investments not working. Both saying your Bank is Blocking Quicken. Also saying for the past few days that passwords or pin is incorrect and need to update your password. Quicken Support. What the heck. Bad enough issues with Schwab...now issues with Fidelity...
  • Juliano
    Juliano Member
    My connection with Fidelity is not working. I received a message that Fidelity does not support Quicken for Mac anymore
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2021
    Juliano said:
    My connection with Fidelity is not working. I received a message that Fidelity does not support Quicken for Mac anymore
    It appears to be a false message. Here's how I got mine working again: Go to the account and click the reconnect button. Enter your Fidelity credentials. When it offers to link the account, just cancel it and exit out. Then start a regular download. Worked for me and back in business. Let us know if that works for you.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jeff.hecht
    jeff.hecht Member ✭✭
    I have Fidelity Brokerage accounts, one of them an SEP-IRA, and I have been able to download from them all month without problem.
  • hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    FI = "Fidelity Netbenefits", type = "Direct Connect" been working fine for me until today. Now I get a "Quicken cannot connect to this account" error. Waiting a couple of days to see if it resolves itself.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    hurwi said:
    FI = "Fidelity Netbenefits", type = "Direct Connect" been working fine for me until today. Now I get a "Quicken cannot connect to this account" error. Waiting a couple of days to see if it resolves itself.
    Hello @hurwi,

Thank you for keeping us posted about these connection problems. We look forward to hearing back from you after 48 hours or so regarding any developments.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.