Why doesn't Quicken download current quotes/values for Schwab fixed income holdings?

Options
ajoelk
ajoelk Member ✭✭
I have a Schwab account with only fixed income holdings. Quicken will no longer update the quotes/values of these bonds. Previously it would update each day like stock holdings. I have tried all the suggestions on this page numerous times to no resolution. Deactivating and reactivating, resetting, re-authorizing etc. etc. Nothing works to fix the problem. Am I the only one? Thank you

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ajoelk said:
    I have a Schwab account with only fixed income holdings. Quicken will no longer update the quotes/values of these bonds. Previously it would update each day like stock holdings. I have tried all the suggestions on this page numerous times to no resolution. Deactivating and reactivating, resetting, re-authorizing etc. etc. Nothing works to fix the problem. Am I the only one? Thank you
    Hello ajoelk,

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing these issues. I was wondering, do you receive any error messages when you try to update the account manually? 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.