Keyboard shortcut for going directly to the transfer account transaction?

timc1261
timc1261 Member ✭✭
Is there a way to go directly from a transaction in one account for which the Category is "Transfer:[other account]". I remember you could do this in Q2007 using Command-[.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, there is no keyboard shortcut for that. If you have the Transfer column in view, there is an arrow icon that you can click that will take you to the other end of the transfer.

I'm not sure if there's already an Idea post for this. If you search the QMac Idea posts and don't find it, I'd suggest submitting this as a QMac Idea topic.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, there is no keyboard shortcut for that. If you have the Transfer column in view, there is an arrow icon that you can click that will take you to the other end of the transfer.

I'm not sure if there's already an Idea post for this. If you search the QMac Idea posts and don't find it, I'd suggest submitting this as a QMac Idea topic.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • timc1261
    timc1261 Member ✭✭
    Many thanks RickO, appreciate it! Tim
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @timc1261 The Idea post for this feature enhancement is here. Please click on it and add your vote for the idea (in the yellow box under the first post, click the little black triangle under the vote counter).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.