Schwab Download Problems continue

I have installed the Mondo patch and verified the latest version of Quicken Windows. I have deactivated/reactivated all my Schwab accounts, but transactions still aren't downloading. I know this is a repeat of others' issues, but I would like to know when this can be completely resolved.

I'm a 20+ year Quicken fanatic. Please help me stay one.

Steve

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Steve95424,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Our teams are currently working towards building a fix for this issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when the fix will be available, however, this is a high-priority issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible.

If you haven't already, I recommend bookmarking the alert here for updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• texag
    texag Member ✭✭
    Same here - been using Quicken for 25 years. I've been working on this Schwab problem now for over a week. Multiple chats and calls for hours but still cannot connect and download. I use Schwab as my main checking and investment accounts so I can't really do anything.....
  • Steve95424
    Steve95424 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @Steve95424,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.
    >
    > Our teams are currently working towards building a fix for this issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when the fix will be available, however, this is a high-priority issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible.
    >
    > If you haven't already, I recommend bookmarking the alert here for updates.
    >
    > Thank you!

I continue to follow the alert you recommended as well as another post about this issue. The issue still isn't resolved, and the Downloaded Transactions tab on all my Schwab accounts disappeared with one of the recent updates and has not returned. I have deactivated and reactivated my Schwab accounts multiple times, with the same results.

I have entered transactions manually too many times to count over the past 6 weeks, and that only frustrates me more. [Removed - Speculation]
  • Steve95424
    Steve95424 Member ✭✭
    I just sent a message to the Office of the President on this page https://www.quicken.com/about-us

I sure hope this issue is fixed soon.