Import a File into an Existing Account - Error

Options
Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].

I continue to get this error even though I have web connect enabled and have been able to update my account online. However, I'm not receiving all of my data that is in my account. When I download the file (either in OFX or QFX) all of the data is there but I'm unable to import the file into my existing account. I really don't want to manually input each line item into the account...

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Which bank is this?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Jeff Schafer
    Options
    Crane Credit Union. I've updated the download coverage to include any transaction from 12/31/2020, and it still doesn't pull down the Aug 2021 transaction... Initial that field was set to 8/31/2021, so I updated it to Dec 2020. I may have to wait for a period of time since it still shows an 11:15 download time even though I've tried to update the transaction since then. It appears that transaction for Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec have been updated...
This discussion has been closed.