Status Column - Not Showing "Uncleared" anymore

Options
Weisler
Weisler Member
Hello all,
My primary checking accounts are no longer showing the "uncleared" status on the left-hand status column.
I have been using Quicken for more than a decade and it has always been there. It was even there last week. I have not recently changed any settings, so I am assuming it is associated with the update I received last week.
If I had to guess, it looks like it is primarily associated with Banking and Credit Card Registers that are not linked to "Online Downloads."
Unfortunately, my Credit Union and Quicken do not play well. I had to disconnect them a couple of years ago.
Has anyone else had this problem and did you find a solution?

System Info:
Windows 10 Enterprise
Quicken Premier
Version: R36.54
Build: 27.1.36.54
Tagged:

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still see "Uncleared" with the red pencil in R36.54. Did you perhaps accidentally remove the Status column from your registers? Or make the column too narrow to display the word Uncleared?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Weisler
    Weisler Member
    Options
    Rocket, Thank you for your response. The column is present and large enough to show. It shows the clock "upcoming" with no issues. It appears as the "uncleared" is working with accounts that are connected and updated online. The manual accounts not connected online seems to be the problem.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weisler said:
    Rocket, Thank you for your response. The column is present and large enough to show. It shows the clock "upcoming" with no issues. It appears as the "uncleared" is working with accounts that are connected and updated online. The manual accounts not connected online seems to be the problem.
    The Status column is mainly for the online status. It does appear when you have reminders setup for the account, but there isn't going to be uncleared/New/New Match because there what information is about the online status.  For a manual entry account just look at the Clr field, for blank (uncleared), c (cleared), and R (reconciled).
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.