Quicken mobile keeps asking me to sign in every time I open the app.

Cmx
Cmx Member
I’m using the latest Apple software. Every time I open the app it asks me to sign in. What am I doing wrong.

Answers

• Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Same here... updated a few days ago to 6.14.0 (38.26041.40120). Very annoying and makes the app all but useless.
  • Cmx
    Cmx Member
    Glad it’s not just me. Hope they fix this soon.
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat with the same problem.  

Biometric of Face ID seems to work, as the check mark appears, but then instead of opening the app I get "To continue, please sign in again".  And I have to manually enter my file password.  

This just started with the latest update (same 6.14.0 version as above).  

macOS Big Sur 11.6.2.  iPhone 12 with iOS 15.2.  

I contacted Quicken Support and they said I'm the only one with the problem and there are no other reported issues with it.  

Well, we all know that's fake news now.  

Looking for a prompt fix to this very annoying process that now requires me to sign in every time I use the mobile app now.  
  • Hello all,

Can I please have you all go to Help>Report a problem from within your software? Provide a brief description of the issue and leave log files attached. Then submit the report over so we can take a deeper look at this. 

You should also be able to report this from your mobile app. Use the three bars in the top left corner, go down to Feedback, and send a report from there as well. 

Let us know when you have done this, thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    I sent the feedback but don't see any option to include log files...
  • crmelton313
    crmelton313 Member ✭✭
    I sent the feedback via the mobile app. No option to leave a data file tho. However, there was a data file ID number on email!

Happy Holidays!
  • Ken109
    Ken109 Member ✭✭
    Same issue here, all software is up to date on Mac, 11.6.2 and iPhone, 15.2 and Q 16.44.0. Been going on for days, frustrating.

Reset Mobile sync in preferences, now still asks for sign-in and now no investment activity shown.

Been using Quicken for Mac since introduction, 20+ years ago.
  • njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    Me too
  • Same problem and I sent feedback through app but have heard nothing. Very frustrating. After I sign in, it spins saying data is loading. I have to force close the app and reopen it. Then I have to select the data file. Way too much work for a software I'm paying for monthly.
  • Hello all,

We were able to get this issue escalated and we now have an open Alert on the issue. 

Please use the link provided to get to the alert. From there you can bookmark it to stay up to date on progress made on the issue. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently, the latest Quicken app iOS update to 6.14.1 has resolved this issue.

Thank you to the Quicken team for the prompt fix.  
  • Ken109
    Ken109 Member ✭✭
    Second post regarding issue, still needing to resign in on iPhone and iPad, yes all systems are up to date, even desktop with yesterdays 6.5.0 Q update. No 6.14.1 did not fix issue for me.

Also Investment tracking will not sync, been going on over a month, for paid SW subscription, not good service.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Ken109 said:
    Also Investment tracking will not sync, been going on over a month
    We do also have an open ticket that has been escalated and is being worked on regarding investment data not syncing to the Mobile and Web apps. For more information and updates, please refer to this Community Alert.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.